React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the
iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications,
as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required.
Your Job Duties
React native developer responsibilities include building mobile products from concept all the way to
the bottom up, fashioning everything from functioning to sanity testing.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- CLeverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software
fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of Mobile Application.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent.
- A solid understanding of how Android/IOS applications work including security, data management,
and best development practices.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with firebase
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Data Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and
budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse mobile
technologies and techniques.
- Graduation in computer science or a related field (Not Necessary).
You might like to talk about obscure computer science topics, but really, you just want to write
code and ship new products and features to customers (or improve existing ones).
You love great UX. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and
feel for great UX. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has
always been the code. Either way, you care about more than just the code.
but you can dig in wherever needed. C++, PHP, build tools, you name it. If you don't already know
you're ready to learn it.
You love helping others. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, giving back to the
open-source community, and directly helping customers.
The Whole Package
Location: Nashik, India
- Competitive salary (we don't use experience as an excuse to pay less if you are up to mark)
- Profit sharing
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over
the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies.
- Bonus for hard work(Monthly incentives).
- Weekend(sat-sun) off.
Forserene is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic
matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or
disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to
and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a company
serves a global user base.