We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing
activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link
building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also
manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Your Job Duties
React native developer responsibilities include building mobile products from concept all the way to
the bottom up, fashioning everything from functioning to sanity testing.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
You love seo. You love to do research and build best SEO strategies for our clients.
You should be Marketing Savvy.
You love learning new things. You love playing with new tech. Your focus is on optimised SEO
but you can dig in wherever needed. Keyword research, digital marketing planning,
offline marketing strategies, you name it. If you don't already know
it, you're ready to learn it.
You love helping others. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, giving back to the
open-source community, and directly helping customers.
The Whole Package
Location: Nashik, India
- Competitive salary (we don't use experience as an excuse to pay less if you are up to mark)
- Profit sharing
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over
the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies.
- Bonus for hard work(Monthly incentives).
- Weekend(sat-sun) off.
Forserene is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic
matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or
disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to
and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a company
serves a global user base.